Belle RTX68 Petrol Trench Rammer
The RTX68 features an Xtra strong and durable design with low Hand-Arm Vibration operator levels, coupled with the ability to interchange feet of varying sizes quickly and cost effectively to suit the requirements of the job in hand, unlike other rammers on the market which often can be limited to the use of a single sized foot only.
The RTX68 additionally features a swing-out engine protection for easy access to maintenace points, a low maintenance leg (with oil level sight glass), a triple filtration air cleaner system, a dual filtration fuel system and a carburretor primer bulb for easy starting in any conditions.
|165mm Foot||230mm Foot||280mm Foot|
|Engine||Honda Petrol||Honda Petrol||Honda Petrol|
|Foot Size (W x L)||165 x 335mm||230 x 335mm||280 x 335mm|
|Impact Force (kN)||16||16||16|
|Blows per Min||450-660||450-660||450-660|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£1444.00||£1444.00||£1444.00|
The narrow bodied, heavy duty RTX68 (4-stroke) trench rammer is excellently balanced for easy control and high compaction levels, with Xtra power for use on cohesive materials and gradients.
• For use with varying sized feet (available as optional extras upon request)
• Carburettor primer bulb for easy starting in any conditions
• Lower grab handle and front roller for easy transportation - both easily replaceable
• Triple filtration air cleaner system
• Dual filtration fuel system
• Low maintenance leg (with oil level sight glass)
Wheel and service kits also available upon request as optional extras.