Husqvarna 125BVX Blower Vac -Petrol
The 125 BVX is a versatile, efficient and powerful hand held blower vac which is easy to use and has exceptional handling, perfect for home owners and a wide variety of general domestic uses.
The 125BVX is supplied with a quick and easy to change VAC kit and a mulch shredder blade which reduces the volume of debris collected by a 16:1 reduction.
|Air Speed (1)||76m/s2 170mph|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£199.00|
(1) Flat Nozzle, 58.12m/s 130 mph Round Nozzle.
* Measured in air pipe.
The 125BVX features AIR PURGE, AUTO RETURN ans SMART START to ensure easy, trouble free starting, an IN-LINE AIR OUTLET, CRUISE CONTROL, a soft feel comfort grip handle and an EXTENDABLE TUBE to deliver the maximum performance and comfort.
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold & hot starting by prepriming the carburretor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• AUTO RETURN - engine stop switch, automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting
• SMART START - mechanical assistance which reduces the effort required for the start pull by up to 40%
• IN-LINE AIR OUTLET - provides optimum comfort by negating the engine gyroscopic twist that can fatigue the wrist and uses the reactive air flow to automatically produce the perfect working position in comfort
• CRUISE CONTROL - allows you to set the engine speed for optimum airflow/airspeed to suit the work in hand with maximised comfort during prolonged use
• EXTENDABLE TUBE - allows you to choose the tube length to match the greatest operator comfort with suitability for the work in hand
The 125BVX is supplied with a standard work harness and both a round and flat nozzle for maximum productivity and control. The round nozzle provides a broader airstream when clearing wider areas, whilst the flat nozzle provides a more focused and increased airstream providing greater directional accuracy when required.