Husqvarna 525BX Blower - 2-Stroke
The Husqvarna 525BX is a lightweight, powerful, multi-award winning, ultra-low vibration professional handheld blower.
It features patented X-Torq® engine technology in combination with a special fan and housing for high blowing capacity and an anti-vibration Low Vib® system which makes work less strenuous, even during prolonged use.
The 525BX has been voted Best Choice by PriceRunner for four consecutive years (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021)
And The Telegraph recommended award for the best petrol leaf blower with a 9/10 rating - highlighting it’s lightweight design, which despite being a petrol machine, is lighter that that of others on the market, as well as it’s great power and flexible use with interchangeable tubes.
525BX (2-Stroke) - 0.85kW/1.1Hp. Displacement 25.4cm3. Air flow 13m3/min*. Air speed 70m/s. 4.3kg.
The 525BX is supplied with a flat and a round nozzle as standard for maximum versatility and scope of use.
RRP from £448.80 Inc. VAT
|Air flow in housing||14m³/min|
|Air flow in pipe||13m³/min*|
|Air speed (flat nozzle)||86m/s|
|Air speed (round nozzle)||70m/s|
|Sound pressure at operators ear||91dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (guaranteed)||106dB(A)|
|Our Price (Exc. VAT)||£282.00|
The 525BX is comfortable and easy to use, and features a powerful X-TORQ engine, LOW VIB, CRUISE CONTROL,AIR PURGE and an ADJUSTABLE TUBE LENGTH to deliver the maximum performance and comfort.
• X-TORQ ENGINE - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20% (compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models)
• LOW VIB - designed to improve operator comfort levels and make work less strenuous
• CRUISE CONTROL - allows you to set the engine speed for optimum airflow/airspeed to suit the work in hand with maximised comfort during prolonged use
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold & hot starting by prepriming the carburretor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• ADJUSTABLE TUBE LENGTH - allows you to choose the blowing tube length for best performance