Husqvarna 525BX Blower -Petrol
The 525BX is a powerful and well-balanced handheld blower for professional use featuring patented X-torq engine technology in combination with the special fan and housing design. This results in high blowing capacity that is easy to control, and an anti-vibration Low Vib system which makes work less strenuous – even during long shifts.
|Air Speed (1)||70m/s2 155mph|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£185.00|
(1) Round Nozzle.
* Measured in air pipe.
The 525BX is comfortable and easy to use, and features a powerful X-TORQ engine, LOW VIB, CRUISE CONTROL,AIR PURGE and an ADJUSTABLE TUBE LENGTH to deliver the maximum performance and comfort.
• X-TORQ ENGINE - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20% (compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models)
• LOW VIB - designed to improve operator comfort levels and make work less strenuous
• CRUISE CONTROL - allows you to set the engine speed for optimum airflow/airspeed to suit the work in hand with maximised comfort during prolonged use
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold & hot starting by prepriming the carburretor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• ADJUSTABLE TUBE LENGTH - allows you to choose the blowing tube length for best performance