Husqvarna 125B Blower - 2-Stroke
The Husqvarna 125B is a lightweight, efficient and well-balanced petrol blower that combines high blowing force with user friendliness.
It combines power, ease of use and manoeuvrability, making it the perfect Husqvarna leaf blower for homeowners with small to medium size gardens.
The 125B has many uses around the home and garden besides just blowing leaves. It is ideal for many other duties too, including general garden clearing up duties, blowing away debris left by other garden machinery, clearing drains, even drying off vehicles after they have been washed.
The handy optional gutter kit available for the 125B allows users to easily clean gutters on lower level, single storey buildings, using the airflow produced by the blower to dislodge and remove leaves and debris deposits (total tube length 3 metres). Works at its most efficient when leaves and other deposits are dry.
125B (2-Stroke) - 0.8kW/1.0Hp. Displacement 28cm3. Air flow 12.03m3/min*. Air speed 76m/s. 4.26kg.
The 125B is supplied with a flat and a round nozzle as standard for maximum versatility and scope of use.
RRP from £319.00 Inc. VAT
|Air flow in housing||31.31m³/min|
|Air flow in pipe||12.03m³/min*|
|Air speed (flat nozzle)||76m/s|
|Air speed (round nozzle)||58.12m/s|
|Sound pressure at operators ear||94dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (guaranteed)||112dB(A)|
|Our Price (Exc. VAT)||£207.00|
The 125B features AIR PURGE and AUTO RETURN to ensure easy, trouble free starting, an IN-LINE AIR OUTLET, CRUISE CONTROL and an EXTENDABLE TUBE to deliver the maximum performance and comfort.
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by pre-priming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required.
• AUTO RETURN - engine stop switch, automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
• IN-LINE AIR OUTLET - provides optimum comfort by negating the engine gyroscopic twist that can fatigue the wrist and uses the reactive air flow to automatically produce the perfect working position in comfort.
• CRUISE CONTROL - allows you to set the engine speed for optimum airflow/airspeed to suit the work in hand with maximised comfort during prolonged use.
• EXTENDABLE TUBE - allows you to choose the tube length to match the greatest operator comfort with suitability for the work in hand.
The 125B is supplied with both a round and flat nozzle for maximum productivity and control. The round nozzle provides a broader airstream when clearing wider areas, whilst the flat nozzle provides a more focused and increased airstream providing greater directional accuracy when required.