Husqvarna 125B Blower -Petrol
The 125B is an efficient, easy to use hand held blower that combines high blowing performance, user friendliness and exceptional handling, and is ideal for many residential uses ranging from general garden clear up, blowing away debris left by other garden machinery, clearing drains, gutters or even drying off vehicles after washing.
You now have the option to add a gutter kit for removing dry leaves and debris, with a total tube length of 3 metres. Just use the dropdown option below.
|Air Speed (1)||76m/s2 170mph|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£193.00|
(1) Flat Nozzle, 58.12m/s 130 mph Round Nozzle.
* Measured in air pipe.
The 125B features AIR PURGE and AUTO RETURN to ensure easy, trouble free starting, an IN-LINE AIR OUTLET, CRUISE CONTROL and an EXTENDABLE TUBE to deliver the maximum performance and comfort.
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold & hot starting by prepriming the carburretor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• AUTO RETURN - engine stop switch, automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting
• IN-LINE AIR OUTLET - provides optimum comfort by negating the engine gyroscopic twist that can fatigue the wrist and uses the reactive air flow to automatically produce the perfect working position in comfort
• CRUISE CONTROL - allows you to set the engine speed for optimum airflow/airspeed to suit the work in hand with maximised comfort during prolonged use
• EXTENDABLE TUBE - allows you to choose the tube length to match the greatest operator comfort with suitability for the work in hand
The 125B is supplied with both a round and flat nozzle for maximum productivity and control. The round nozzle provides a broader airstream when clearing wider areas, whilst the flat nozzle provides a more focused and increased airstream providing greater directional accuracy when required.