Husqvarna DS250ATS Core Drill Stand (Only)
The DS250 ATS is the latest edition to the Husqvarna core drill stand family.
The lightweight stand is made of aluminium, and features a combined base plate for vacuum or anchor fitting, together with a practical handle with a soft grip, making it easy and comfortable to transport/carry.
The DS250ATS is ideal for more demanding core drilling applications up to 250mm diameter in walls, floors and roofs.
The DS250ATS is ideal for use with the DM220 and DM280 core drill motors.
|Maximum Bit Capacity||250mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£545.00|
• Equipped with guide rollers for stable and accurate drilling as well as cleaner and straighter holes
• Two speed carriage gear box lets you choose the crank speed for optimal performance, depending on application
• The back support is clamped to the column with a patented rigid solution, for stable drilling
• The carriage has a universal quick connection plate for fast installation, and it fits most products on the market
• Integrated vacuum base for fast and easy setup without the requirement for anchoring