Red Band Elite 80/80s 14" Masonry Saw -110V Electric
The Elite 80 is a lightweight, high performance and extremely versatile,portable masonry saw designed for intermittant use and intermittant cutting of a multitude of construction materials including bricks, block paviors, concrete slabs,large ceramic tiles, roof tiles etc.
The Elite 80 has a number of standard features not usually associated with a machine of its class/size including a tilting head for angle cutting,making it ideal for any sized hire fleet or small/medium professional building contractor.
The 'S-Line' version of the Elite 80 masonry saw (Elite 80S) additionally includes the supply of a laser guide for greater cutting accuracy and a wheel kit for easy transportation.
|Model||Elite 80||Elite 80S|
|Voltage||110V Electric||110V Electric|
|Maximum Cutting Length||800mm||800mm|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||110mm||110mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£930.00||£1150.00|
Pound for pound, we impartially believe that the Elite 80 is the best value for money saw available on the market.
• Sturdy aluminium conveyor cart with anti tilt carriage for increased stability of the work piece during cutting
• Main saw chassis made from interchangeable aluminium profiles that offer strength and durability at a comparatively low weight
• Built in electric water pump for wet cutting
• Overheat protection with manual reset
• Retractable legs with quick release design locking levers
• Powerful 2200W (3hp) motor
*Please note that the Elite requires a 16 amp 110V power supply/5 KVA transformer*
N.B. The transportation wheels and laser guide featured in the supporting video are standard features on the Elite 80s model (only).
For additional stability and safety when cutting you can also purchase the SG Safety Gripper, which enables comfortable two-handed operation of the masonry saw.