Husqvarna 545 Mark II 15" Chainsaw - Petrol
The 545 Mark II is a compact, lightweight, powerful chainsaw with high torque across the engines mid range rpm, making it an exceptional choice for all heavy duty agricultural or horticultural use.
The slimmed-down design and host of innovative features make for efficient, reliable and comfortable operation and is ideal for frequent, commercial use.
Please note this item is unavailable until mid-February 2021. Comes complete with 1 x 15" bar and chain
|Model||545 Mark II 15"|
|Vib Level F/R*||3.7/3.6m/s2|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£435.00|
The Husqvarna 545 Mark II chainsaw features an all magnesium engine crankcase, a 3 piece forged crankshaft for prolonged commercial use, side mounted chain tensioner with retained bar nuts, visible fuel level, quick release air filter with snap lock cover for easy maintenance and reduced down time both on and off site, SMART START, AIR INJECTION, LOW VIB, a powerful X-TORQ engine and AUTOTUNE.
• SMART START - mechanical assistance reduces the effort required for the start pull by up to 40%
• AIR INJECTION - pre cleans the air before induction into the engine, reducing both wear and air filter maintenance
• LOW VIB - with a 2 mass principle, ensures maximum accuracy and control with reduced vibrations transmitted to the users hands
• X-TORQ ENGINE - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20% (compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models)
• AUTOTUNE II - automatic management system compensates for air filter condition, fuel mix, altitude and weather conditions ensuring optimal performance
**Supplied c/w bar and 15" chain