Husqvarna 455 Rancher 18" Chainsaw - Petrol
The 455 Rancher is a heavy duty, durable, easy to start, easy to use, easy to maintain all round 18" chainsaw, ideal for frequent heavier duty firewood cutting, felling larger trees, pruning and all general residential, farm and estate maintenance.
**Supplied c/w 1 x bar and 18" chain.
|Model||455 Rancher 18"|
|Vib Level F/R*||3.4/4.5m/s2|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£415.00|
The 455 Rancher features a 3 piece forged crankshaft, side mounted chain tensioner, quick release air filter with snap lock cover, AIR PURGE, SMART START, AIR INJECTION, LOW VIB and a powerful X-TORQ engine.
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by prepriming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• SMART START - mechanical assistance reduces the effort required for the start pull by up to 40%
• AIR INJECTION - pre cleans the air before induction into the engine, reducing both wear and air filter maintenance
• LOW VIB - with a 2 mass principle, ensures maximum accuracy and control with reduced vibrations transmitted to the users hands
• X-TORQ ENGINE - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20% (compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models)
**Supplied c/w bar and 18" chain.