Husqvarna K770 Rescue Petrol Disc Cutter -12"/300mm
The Husqvarna K770 Rescue is an all-round disc cutter suitable for wet and dry cutting applications in extreme conditions.
The K770 Rescue is an enhanced version of the flagship K770 hand saw, designed to cut through general construction materials such as masonry, concrete and metal.
The 'Rescue' element refers to the extra features which make it suitable for low visibility and whilst wearing heavy duty gloves.
These features include:
- Chromium-plated blade guard (visible in smoke and water spray, and enhances control of the cutter)
- Enlarged starter handle (with room for heavy gloved hands)
- Adjustable carry strap which allows full freedom of movement (and makes the saw easy to carry to and around site).
Please note: blade and/or water kit not included with saw as standard and are available to buy as optional extras.
|Maximum Blade Capacity||300mm|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||100mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£825.00|
K770 Rescue Saw Features
* Engine with X-Torq - delivers 75% less emissions, 20% lower fuel consumption, and even more power!
* Active Air Filtration -Centrifugal cleaning with a single paper filter for increased product life and extended service intervals
* DuraStarter - Virtually maintenance-free, dust-sealed starter with durable cord
* Fuel indicator in the tank shows fuel level to help avoid unnecessary stoppages
* SmartCarb and built-in automatic filter compensation maintain high power and lower fuel consumption
* Poly-V belt provides better belt tensioning and delivers better power
An optional Water Kit is available for the K770 Rescue Saw which will enable the reduction of dust when using the machine. This product does not come with the blade.