Husqvarna FS400 LV 14/18" Floor Saw -13Hp Honda Petrol
The FS400 LV (Low Vibration) is a powerful, robust floor saw ideal for a wide variety of floor sawing applications. Low vibrations to the operator are a primary consideration in its design, and it is ideal for jobs such as:
- Small road repair jobs in concrete or asphalt
- Reinstatement work
- Cutting trenches for pipe laying
- Making expansion joints in concrete floors
- Cutting out channels for impedance loops fitting or cable laying
|Blade Capacity||14"/350mm - 18"/450mm|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||162mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£1580.00|
The FS400LV is a very robust saw and has perfect weight distribution providing excellent stability whilst in use and a patent-pending assisted blade raise and lower system mechanism and an innovative depth indication gauge. The FS400LV has an adjustable, low vibration handlebar providing increased operator comfort.
The FS400LV also has a large integrated, yet removable polyurethane water tank, making it ideal for the wet and dry cutting of concrete and asphalt.
• Cutting on right hand side only
• Poly-V belt drive providing excellent power transmission
• Blade shaft locking device for easy blade removal
See more features on our interactive image, or contact us to find out more about this Husqvarna floor saw.
This machine does not come with a blade, but we recommend Husqvarna's Elite Cut diamond blades. To find out which blade is best for the material you're cutting, see our Husqvarna Diamond Blade Guide.