Husqvarna 553RBX Back Pack Brushcutter -Petrol
The 553RBX is a highly maneouvrable, powerful and ergonomic back pack brushcutter with an isolated X-TORQ engine for reduced vibration and COMFORT HARNESS designed for dynamic muscle work and minimum strain on the user, ensuring exceptional productivity in heavier duty grass mowing and trimming applications.
Supplied with a combi guard that enables quick changing between trimmer head and the included 4 blade grass knife for the mowing back of heavier grass and nettle type weeds.
|Line Size Dia.||2.7-3.3mm|
|Vib Level F/R*||2.7/2.8m/s2|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£580.00|
The 553RBX features AIR PURGE for easier starting, a COMFORT GRIP J handle that allows use of the included grass knife and a durable TAP & GO 2 line trimmer head - simply tap the head on the ground to extend the lines.
• X-TORQ - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20%, compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models
• COMFORT HARNESS - designed for dynamic muscle work and minimum strain on the operator during prolonged use, ensuring exceptional productivity
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by prepriming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• COMFORT GRIP - soft grip handles for optimum operator comfort
• TAP & GO - twin line cutting system with Tap & Go for quick convenient line feed whilst in use - simply tap the head on the ground to extend the lines