Husqvarna 535RXT Brushcutter -Petrol
The Husqvarna 535RXT Brushcutter is a 35cc entry model in the Husqvarna 500 series range of technically advanced brushcutters for full time, heavy duty, commercial use.
The 535RXT is durable, ease to use, with a class leading power to weight ratio and superb operator comfort, making it ideal for all agricultural, horticultural and utility applications.
Supplied with the excellent BALANCE X harness and a combi guard that enables quick changing between trimmer head and the included 3 blade grass knife for the mowing back of heavier grass and nettle type weeds. Versatility is further enhanced by being compatible for occasional forestry thinning and clearing use with the optional saw blade and guard (available as optional extras upon request).
|Vib Level F/R*||2.4/3.1m/s2|
|Grass Blade Included?||Yes|
|Line Size Dia.||2.4-2.7mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£500.00|
The 553RXT features AIR PURGE, SMART START and AUTO RETURN for easy starting and use, together with a powerful X-TORQ engine, COMFORT GRIP, LOW VIB and ADJUSTABLE OFFSET cowhorn handlebar with high post for maximum balance and manoeuvrability, especially during bank work, and a TAP & GO 2 line trimmer head - simply tap the head on the ground to extend the lines.
• BALANCE X - harness believed to be the best working harness, with too many features simply to mention here!
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by prepriming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• SMART START - mechanical assistance reduces the effort required for the start pull by up to 40%
• AUTO RETURN - engine stop switch, automatically resetsto the ON position for trouble-free starting
• X-TORQ - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20%, compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models
• COMFORT GRIP - soft handles for optimum operator comfort
• LOW VIB - with 2 mass principle, ensures maximum accuracy and control with reduced vibrations transmitted to the user's hands
• ADJUSTABLE OFFSET - high post cowhorn handlebars are angled to place the cutting head at the centre of the users body for equal mowing sweep, improving productivity and reducing risk of lower back fatigue
• TAP & GO - twin line cutting system with Tap & Go for quick convenient line feed whilst in use - simply tap the head on the ground to extend the lines