Husqvarna 135R Brushcutter -Petrol
The 135R is a rugged, powerful, mid weight cowhorn brushcutter with a rubber isolated X-TORQ engine for reduced vibration, ideal for heavy duty grass mowing, trimming duties and prolonged heavier duty residential, agricultural or horticultural use.
Supplied with a standard harness and combi guard that enables quick changing between trimmer head and the included 3 blade grass knife for the mowing back of heavier grass and nettle type weeds. Comes with grass cutting line head and grass blade included.
|Line Size Dia.||2.4-2.7mm|
|Vib Level F/R*||2.9/2.5m/s2|
|Grass Blade Included?||Yes|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£345.00|
The 135X features AIR PURGE, SMART START and AUTO RETURN for easy starting and use, together with an ADJUSTABLE OFFSET cowhorn handlebar and TAP & GO 2 line trimmer head - simply tap the head on the ground to extend the lines.
• X-TORQ - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20%, compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by prepriming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• SMART START - mechanical assistance reduces the effort required for the start pull by up to 40%
• AUTO RETURN - engine stop switch, automatically resetsto the ON position for trouble-free starting
• ADJUSTABLE OFFSET - cowhorn handlebar is angled to place the cutting head at the centre of the users body for equal mowing sweep, improving productivity and reducing risk of lower back fatigue
• TAP & GO - twin line cutting system with Tap & Go for quick convenient line feed whilst in use - simply tap the head on the ground to extend the lines