Husqvarna 525RX Brushcutter -Petrol
The 525RX is a highly manoeuvrable, powerful, lightweight and ergonomic cowhorn handled brushcutter, equipped with a skid plate protected, dampened X-TORQ engine which delivers class leading power, torque, fuel economy and vibration levels, ideal for all frequent grass mowing, trimming duties and all general landscape maintenance around the home, estate, farm and park.
Includes a 4 blade grass knife for the mowing back of heavier grass and undergrowth. Versatility is further enhanced by being compatible for fitting an optional saw blade and guard (available as optional extras upon request) for clearing of light woody overgrowth such as bramble.
|Line Size Dia.||2.0-2.4mm|
|Vib Level F/R*||2.1/2.3m/s2|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£268.00|
The 525RX features AIR PURGE, SMART START and AUTO RETURN for easy starting and use, together with a high mounted COMFORT GRIP and ADJUSTABLE OFFSET cowhorn handlebar.
The 525RX is supplied with a balance 35 harness and combi guard that enables quick switching to the included 4 blade grass knife, together with a TAP & GO head with twin lines - simply tap the head on the ground to extend the lines.
• X-TORQ - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20%, compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by prepriming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• SMART START - mechanical assistance reduces the effort required for the start pull by up to 40%
• AUTO RETURN - engine stop switch, automatically resetsto the ON position for trouble-free starting
• COMFORT GRIP - soft handles for optimum operator comfort
• ADJUSTABLE OFFSET - handlebars are angled to place the cutting head at the centre of the users body for equal mowing sweep, improving productivity and reducing risk of lower back fatigue
• TAP & GO - twin line cutting system with Tap & Go for quick convenient line feed whilst in use - simply tap the head on the ground to extend the lines