MagVibe Pro GEN 3 High Frequency Knucklehead
Turn any manual concrete manual finishing float into a high frequency vibrating float with the addition of the new generation of intelligent, high-frequency MagVibe Pro GEN 3 knucklehead.
No tools are required to fit the MagVibe Pro GEN 3 to your bull float or similar and transform it into a more productive, easier to use, less fatiguing wonder tool, with 3 push-button levels of frequency control.
When you buy the MagVibe Pro GEN 3, you receive the MagVibe MVP-300 high frequency base unit, a Pro Tilt PT-300 professional knucklehead, a QASTM (Quick Attach System) connecting baseplate and a battery charger, you will also receive a remote fob which allows you to switch your MagVibe on/off from up to 30ft away - it will even operate for up to 20 hours on a single charge.
Maximum Run Time (one charge)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||249 x 165 x 127mm|
The MagVibe is less fatiguing and much more productive than a manual finishing tool alone and more compact, lighter, faster, less cumbersome and easier to use than other types of pedestrian screed.
- Produces – levels of high-frequency vibration
- Transforms productivity/reduces operator fatigue
- Built-in LiPo battery with up to 20 hours operation
- Includes QASTM (Quick Attach System)
- Includes Pro Tilt PT300 professional knucklehead
- On/off control from up to 30ft by remote fob
- LED battery indicator
- Quick and easy to attach/remove without tools
- Gear driven pivot
- Pivot tensioner
- Sealed bearings
- Water resistant
- Anodized die cast aluminium alloy construction