Husqvarna 555 13-20" Chainsaw (shell only) - 2-Stroke Petrol
The 555 is the latest compact commercial use chainsaw from Husqvarna, with a new ergonomic slimmed down design and increased power.
*Supplied without a bar and chain. Choose from 13", 15", 18" or 20" bars and chains using the dropdown options on this page.
|Cutter(not included)||Semi Chisel|
|Vib Level F/R*||2.7/3.2m/s2|
|Bar Length (not included)||13-20"|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£579.00|
The 555 features an all magnesium engine crankcase, a 3 piece forged crankshaft for prolonged commercial use, side mounted chain tensioner with retained bar nuts, visible fuel level, quick release air filter with snap lock cover for easy maintenance and reduced down time both on and off site, AIR PURGE, SMART START, AIR INJECTION, LOW VIB, a powerful X-TORQ engine and AUTOTUNE.
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by prepriming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• SMART START - mechanical assistance reduces the effort required for the start pull by up to 40%
• AIR INJECTION - pre cleans the air before induction into the engine, reducing both wear and air filter maintenance
• LOW VIB - with a 2 mass principle, ensures maximum accuracy and control with reduced vibrations transmitted to the users hands
• X-TORQ ENGINE - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20% (compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models)
• AUTOTUNE - automatic management system compensates for air filter condition, fuel mix, altitude and weather conditions ensuring optimal performance
The main price on this page is for the machine only. Bars and chains are available to choose from the dropdown menu above.