Husqvarna 440 Mk II 13-15" Chainsaw (shell only) - Petrol
The Husqvarna 440 chainsaw is lightweight, compact, durable, easy to start, easy to use and easy to maintain. This all round residential model chainsaw is ideal for part-time users and a wide variety of wood cutting applications.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- X-Torq delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels
- Quick release air filter for cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
**Supplied without a bar and chain. Choose from 13" or 15" bars and chains using the dropdown options on this page.
|Vib Level F/R*||2.5/3.2m/s2|
|Cutter||Pixel - Semi Chisel|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£320.00|
This chainsaw is petrol powered and suitable for small diameter timber and firewood. Features include:
- Low Vib
- Combined choke/stop control
- Air Injection
- Smart Start
- Flip up filler caps
This model of chainsaw now comes with the Husqvarna X-CUT chain. The X-CUT SP33G saw chain is especially suited for demanding consumers and everyday professional use. With a sharpness that lasts, an outstanding durability, low stretch and a high cutting efficiency, it’s made to make your output better than ever.
Price excludes a bar and chain, but these can be added using the dropdown options above.