Husqvarna K970 Chain c/w 18" Bar & Diamond Chain
Coming soon.... a new K970 CHAIN model with a longer bar for superior cutting depth!
The Husqvarna K970 Chain is a petrol driven power cutter which utilizes diamond chain technology, an innovative and revolutionary way to deep cut concrete, precast concrete, reinforced concrete, natural stone, masonry and similar masonry materials. This technology makes the K970 Chain ideal for a wide variety of applications, from cutting, patching, remodelling and external demolition.
- Husqvarna guide bar and chain fits ICS chain power cutters
- ICS guide bar and chain fits Husqvarna chain power cutters
- Husqvarna Chain does not fit today's 16" guide bar (ICS F4) - risk of wearing rim socket
- Pro45 Chain (ICS F4) does not fit Husqvarna 18" guide bar - risk of wearing rim out before chain
Sorry, the K970 CHAIN is currently unavailable
|Engine||Air-cooled 2 stroke engine|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||18"/450mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£1650.00|
The K970 Chain is based on the popular K970, and includes all of the K970's technological and ergonomic advantages. With the K970 Chain you get better access in tight situations, have better control, eliminate over-cuts, can cut square corners and make cuts up to 390mm deep from one side.
The Husqvarna K970 Chain package consists of a Husqvarna K970 petrol drive unit c/w 18"/450mm bar and a Husqvarna Vari-Chain C45 diamond chain (all round chain for medium-soft concrete and standard bricks).
• Highly efficient air filtration which ensures minimum engine wear even in the toughest conditions
• Engine with X-Torq produces 75% less emissions, 20% lower fuel consumption and more power
• Efficient vibration dampening reduces vibrations to less than 5m/s², for more convenient operation
• Easy to start thanks to Air Purge and decompression valve
Diamond chain technology provides an economical, viable, time and labour saving solution for most architectural and engineering needs and is ideal for use by hire/rental companies, general building and remodelling contractors, civil engineers, masonry/stone contractors, utility contractors, landscaping contractors, HVAC/electrical and plumbing engineers, concrete repair and restoration contractors, concrete sawing and drilling contractors and window installation contractors.