ENAR VHF Spyder Pro High Frequency Pokers (110V)
The VHF Spyder Pro High Frequency pokers are compact, easier to handle and considerably more efficient than conventional pendulum and air (pneumatic) pokers. They feature a variety of head sizes (38, 50 or 60mm diameter) and hose lengths (5 or 10m) to best suit your individual requirements. They are quieter in operation, generate considerably less noise than other pokers, are more environmentally friendly and expose operators to significantly less HAV (Hand Arm Vibrations) which means they can be used safely for longer periods of time.
Unlike other types of pokers, the vibration produced by a high frequency poker is produced in the poker head itself, rather than at source and then transmitted down the entire shaft length. This makes high frequency pokers not only considerably more efficient but also easier to use, manoeuvre, transport and carry. VHF pokers are very powerful, efficient, reliable and safe.
VHF pokers feature the latest in electronic high frequency vibration technology which creates very powerful, but very smooth high frequency vibrations and an in-line converter which eliminates the need for an additional external power source.
|R.P.M||Up to 12,000||Up to 12,000||Up to 12,000|
|Compaction Capacity | m³/h||Up to 35||Up to 35||Up to 35|
|Input | voltage / frequency||110v ~ 50/60 Hz||110v ~ 50/60 Hz||110v ~ 50/60 Hz|
|Input | power||0.75 Kw||1.1 Kw||1.5 Kw|
ENARCO is a Spanish manufacturer which has been a world leading producer of Concrete Vibrators since 1994. Their products are tested, proven, well-respected and have been used extensively throughout the world for almost 4 decades.
The 15m of electrical cable to switch enables operators to use at long distances from the power supply. The built-in protection system thermally protects the stator, prevents overload/overcurrent, overheating, short-circuiting, phase failure, current leakage and will automatically switch off to prevent electric shocks to the user.
Safe & Reliable
- Significantly lower operator HAV (Hand Arm Vibration) levels allowing extended periods of safe working use
- IP67 protection against liquids and dust
- Reinforced hose resistant against abrasion and with an integrated metal mesh
- Waterproof casing and switch
- Casing made of aluminium for heat dissipation and high endurance against electric shocks to the user
- Oversized converter for enduring variations in power supply
- Protection at converter inlet against abrupt fluctuations in voltage
- Protection at converter outlet limiting consumption per phase
- Thermal protection for stator
- Slow start up to avoid current peaks, preventing damages to the motor and poker
- Oil lubricated to maintain life span and high performance
- Very powerful and reliable
- Zero emissions
- Less than 80dB - lower noise pollution. Ideal for use in noise sensitive areas
Lightweight & Convenient
- Compact and lightweight for ease of transport, handling and use
- Unlike other conventional pendulum style pokers, no cumbersome, heavy PDU required to power and move around site
- Supplied with 15m electrical cable to switch which allows use at distance from power source
- Made throughout from high grade materials and components
- Cap and tube hardened for extended product life
- Reinforced hose resistant against abrasion