Red Band ISS-B 18" Masonry Saw - 415V
The ISS-B (Industrial Site Saw) has been designed along the same design principle as its smaller counterpart, the HBS; the objective to produce a more robust, more powerful saw better suited and equipped to withstand the rigours and demands of more demanding and continuous cutting applications.
The chassis of the ISS-B is extended to provide with it a longer 600mm cutting length, more suited to physically larger masonry materials and concrete products such as paving slabs etc. It typically has almost 50% more power and 100% more transmission than most similar, but lighter duty saws, making it ideal for a wide variety of professional cutting applications and more frequent use.
The ISS-B is supplied as standard with a flat conveyor cart. A tilting table for angle cutting is also available as an optional extra.
ISS (415V 3ph) - (7.5Hp/5.5kW). Max cutting length 600mm. Max depth of cut 165mm. 265kg.
16A - 3 phase supply.
RRP from £6,896.40 Inc. VAT
|Maximum Cutting Depth||165mm|
|Maximum Material Height||300mm|
|Maximum Material Length||600mm|
|Overall Dimensions (W x H x L)||720 x 1600 x 1700mm|
|Table Size||680 x 620mm|
|Our Price (Exc. VAT)||£3,475.00|
● Heavy-duty, rigid construction throughout for accurate cutting performance
● Built using high grade components, often manufactured specifically for the ISS-B
● Spring loaded lockable cutting head
● 600mm cutting length ideal for cutting a wider selection of materials
● Optional recirculating water pump available
● Supplied c/w foot pedal assembly for extra leverage
● British Made