Red Band Aluminium Dapple Bar
The dapple bar is used for removing bubbles in liquid screed and self-levelling concrete.
The product consists of a lightweight but robust horizontal bar with height-adjustable handles. Choose your size of lateral length; 2m or 3m. We also have a set of three different sizes, which includes a 0.9m version. The smallest version has a single cranked handle.
RRP from £240.00 Inc. VAT
|Bottom bar length||200cm||300cm||200cm + 300cm + 90cm|
|Bottom bar diameter||38mm||38mm||3 x 38mm|
Handle Length (min/max)
|520mm/ 900mm||900mm||520mm/ 900mm + 900mm + 960mm|
Distance between handles
|Our Price (Exc. VAT)||£150.00||£180.00||£375.00|
2000mm Steel Dapple Bar
- Height adjustable steel dapple bar with a single 90-degree comfort grip handle.
- 2-metre bottom bar, 38mm diameter.
3000mm Aluminium Dapple Bar
- Lightweight aluminium tamping bar with separate handles.
- 3-metre long bottom bar with a 38mm diameter to create the required ‘wave’ on site
Dapple Bar Set
- 2000mm Dapple Bar
- 3000mm Dapple Bar
- 900mm Dapple Bar (0.9m bottom bar with single central handle)