Husqvarna T540XP II 12/14" Chainsaw - Petrol (shell only)
The T540 XP Mark II has been developed to be the ultimate high-end top handle saw for full time use by arboricultural and utility professionals.
This chainsaw is lightweight, high power and torque with rapid acceleration, optimised balance with great comfort and durability taken beyond expectation.
**N.B. Prior to the supply of this product, the purchaser is required to evidence that they are suitably qualified (such as City & Guilds NPTC or Lantra certified) specific to using chainsaws off the ground. Furthermore, supplementary documentary evidence of insurance documents with specific reference to tree surgery work is also required from the purchaser.
Please note this price is for the machine shell only, without bar and chain. You can choose a 12/14" bar and chain from the dropdown options.
|Model||T540 XP II 12"||T540 XP II 14"|
|Cutter||Chamfer Chisel Low Kick Back||Chamfer Chisel Low Kick Back|
The T540 XP II features individual handle grip size for maximum control and comfort, a visible fuel window, flip up tank caps, quick release air filter with snap lock cover for easy maintenance, a Techlite bar (18% lighter than conventional bars - aiding both balalnce and manoeuvrability), belt eyelet and strop attachment points and is specified with AIR PURGE, AIR INJECTION, LOW VIB, a powerful X-TORQ engine and AUTOTUNE.
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by prepriming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• AIR INJECTION - pre cleans the air before induction into the engine, reducing both wear and air filter maintenance
• LOW VIB - with a 2 mass principle, ensures maximum accuracy and control with reduced vibrations transmitted to the users hands
• X-TORQ ENGINE - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20% (compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models)
• AUTOTUNE - automatic management system compensates for air filter condition, fuel mix, altitude and weather conditions ensuring optimal performance
The T540 XP Mark 2 chainsaw is available with 12" & 14" interchangeable bar lengths.