Husqvarna K1270 Petrol Disc Cutter
When it comes to handheld petrol drive disc cutters for demanding jobs, the 16" Husqvarna K1270 has an incredible cutting depth of up to 145mm. Now you can also choose the new 14" version, which cuts up to 118mm deep.
The new K1270 with the patented X-Torq engine has lower emissions and low fuel consumption, and still achieves a massive 5.8kW power output.
|K1270 14"||K1270 16"|
|Engine||X-Torq 2-stroke||X-Torq 2-stroke|
|Maximum Blade Capacity||350mm||400mm|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||118mm||145mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£1085.00||£1155.00|
* Active Air Filtration increases life of filters by 3-5 times
* SmartCarb ensures high power is retained
* EasyStart provides 50% easier starts
* New magnesium blade guard - lighter in weight for an improved power-to-weight ratio
* Reduced wear thanks to the drive belt with fully sealed transmission, which keeps out the cutting dust
The patented X-Torq engine on the K1270 uses air to flush out the cylinder, which not only provides exceptional power, but keeps fuel consumption and emissions low.
A reversible cutting arm enables the K1270 to cut close to walls or to the ground, increasing the versatility of this professional saw.
The high quality engineering you would expect from Husqvarna is abundant in the K1270, including a smooth and quick blade stop and maintenance-free fuel filter.
**Please note the Husqvarna K1270 Petrol Disc Cutter is NOT supplied with a diamond blade.