Husqvarna DS450ATS Core Drill Stand (Only)
The DS450ATS is the largest drill stand in the Husqvarna core drill stand family, designed for larger sized motors/cores and more demanding drilling applications.
The DS450 is relatively lightweight, for its size and range of abilities, yet very stong and easy to handle/transport. The DS450ATS is made of aluminium, and features a combined base plate for vacuum or anchor fitting, together with a practical handle with a soft grip, making it easy and comfortable to transport/carry.
For incredible stability, we recommend the Husqvarna vacuum plate. See the dropdown menu below for optional accessories.
|Maximum Bit Capacity||450mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£975.00|
The DS450ATS is exceptionally stable to use thanks to it optimized sized base plate and is suitable for more demanding drilling applications up to 450mm diameter in walls, floors and roofs etc.
The DS450 is ideal for use with the DM280, DM340 and DM406HL core drill motors.
• Equipped with guide rollers for stable and accurate drilling as well as cleaner and straighter holes
• Two speed carriage gear box lets you choose the crank speed for optimal performance, depending on application
• The back support is clamped to the column with a patented rigid solution, for stable drilling
• The carriage has a universal quick connection plate for fast installation, and it fits most products on the market
• Integrated vacuum base for fast and easy setup without the requirement for anchoring