Husqvarna 560XP 15/18" Chainsaw - Petrol (shell only)
The 560XP is the first of a new generation of ground breaking Husqvarna chainsaws, technically advanced for professional forestry, with increased cc and power, achieved with only a marginal size and weight increase over the 550XP, whilst retaining all the same features and benefits.
Please note this price is for the machine shell only, without bar and chain. You can choose a 15/18" bar and chain from the dropdown options.
|Model||560XP 15"||560XP 18"|
|Cutter||Semi Chisel||Semi Chisel|
The 550XP features a slimmed down, narrow, all magnesium engine crankcase with a 3 piece forged crankshaft to reduce gyroscopic forces, a side mounted chain tensioner with captive bar nuts, a fuel window, quick release air filter with snap lock cover for easy maintenance, AIR PURGE, SMART START, AIR INJECTION, LOW VIB, a powerful X-TORQ engine, AUTOTUNE and REV BOOST.
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by prepriming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• SMART START - mechanical assistance reduces the effort required for the start pull by up to 40%
• AIR INJECTION - pre cleans the air before induction into the engine, reducing both wear and air filter maintenance
• LOW VIB - with a 2 mass principle, ensures maximum accuracy and control with reduced vibrations transmitted to the users hands
• X-TORQ ENGINE - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20% (compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models)
• AUTOTUNE - automatic management system compensates for air filter condition, fuel mix, altitude and weather conditions ensuring optimal performance
• REV BOOST - delivers extremely rapid acceleration and higher chain speed for superb limbing performance
The 560XP chainsaw is available with a choice of 15" & 18" interchangeable bar lengths.