Husqvarna 560XP Chainsaw - Petrol
The 560XP is the first of a new generation of ground breaking Husqvarna chainsaws, technically advanced for professional forestry, with increased cc and power, achieved with only a marginal size and weight increase over the 550XP, whilst retaining all the same features and benefits.
The 560XP chainsaw is available with a choice of 15" & 18" interchangeable bar lengths.
|TECHNICAL||560XP 15"||560XP 18"|
|Cutter||Semi Chisel||Semi Chisel|
|Our Price (exc. VAT)||£502.00||£508.00
The 550XP features a slimmed down, narrow, all magnesium engine crankcase with a 3 piece forged crankshaft to reduce gyroscopic forces, a side mounted chain tensioner with captive bar nuts, a fuel window, quick release air filter with snap lock cover for easy maintenance, AIR PURGE, SMART START, AIR INJECTION, LOW VIB, a powerful X-TORQ engine, AUTOTUNE and REV BOOST.
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by prepriming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• SMART START - mechanical assistance reduces the effort required for the start pull by up to 40%
• AIR INJECTION - pre cleans the air before induction into the engine, reducing both wear and air filter maintenance
• LOW VIB - with a 2 mass principle, ensures maximum accuracy and control with reduced vibrations transmitted to the users hands
• X-TORQ ENGINE - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20% (compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models)
• AUTOTUNE - automatic management system compensates for air filter condition, fuel mix, altitude and weather conditions ensuring optimal performance
• REV BOOST - delivers extremely rapid acceleration and higher chain speed for superb limbing performance
**Supplied c/w bar and correspondingly sized chain