Husqvarna 525RJX Brushcutter -Petrol
The 525RJX is a highly manoeuvrable, powerful, lightweight and ergonomic professional loop handled brushcutter equipped with a dampened X-TORQ engine, which delivers high power, torque and fuel economy with class leading vibration levels, ideal for all frequent, heavy duty commercial grass mowing and trimming duties.
A J handle allows the attachment of the included 4 blade grass knife for the mowing back of heavier grass and nettle type weeds.
|Line Size Dia.||2.4-2.7mm|
|Vib Level F/R*||2.1/1.9m/s2|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£240.00|
The 525RJX features AIR PURGE, SMART START and AUTO RETURN for easy starting and use, together with a COMFORT GRIP and ADJUSTABLE OFFSET handle loop.
The 525RJX is supplied with a single diagonal harness and combi guard that enables quick switching to the included 4 blade grass knife, together with a TAP & GO head with twin lines - simply tap the head on the ground to extend the lines.
• X-TORQ - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20%, compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by prepriming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• SMART START - mechanical assistance reduces the effort required for the start pull by up to 40%
• AUTO RETURN - engine stop switch, automatically resetsto the ON position for trouble-free starting
• COMFORT GRIP - soft handles for optimum operator comfort
• ADJUSTABLE OFFSET - handle loop is angled to place the cutting head at the centre of the users body for equal mowing sweep, improving productivity and reducing risk of lower back fatigue
• TAP & GO - twin line cutting system with Tap & Go for quick convenient line feed whilst in use - simply tap the head on the ground to extend the lines