Husqvarna 350BT Blower -Petrol
The 350BT is a compact, lightweight, high cpacity commercial backpack blower in the popular 50cc mid-size class, with an excellent power to weight ratio and a low hand arm vibration (HAV) level of 2.2m/s2 on the handle.
|Air Speed (1)||80.47m/s2 180mph|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£332.50|
(1) Round Nozzle.
* Measured in air pipe.
The 350BT is comfortable to use, and features a powerful X-TORQ engine, LOW VIB, a COMFORT HARNESS, a fully ADJUSTABLE OFFSET HANDLE with soft feel comfort grip, CRUISE CONTROL, AIR PURGE and an EXTENDABLE TUBE to deliver the maximum performance and comfort.
• X-TORQ ENGINE - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20% (compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models)
• LOW VIB - with a 2 mass principle where the engine is mounted to the comfort harness via effective dampeners ensuring increased comfort and low transmission of vibration
• ADJUSTABLE OFFSET HANDLE - handle not only delivers superior comfort during prolonged use, but also negates the air tube reactive force reducing operator fatigue
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold & hot starting by prepriming the carburretor and reducing the number of starting pulls required
• CRUISE CONTROL - allows you to set the engine speed for optimum airflow/airspeed to suit the work in hand with maximised comfort during prolonged use
• EXTENDABLE TUBE - allows you to choose the tube length to match the greatest operator comfort with suitability for the work in hand
• COMFORT HARNESS - fully padded, ventilated with integrated hip belt reduces theload from your back, redistributing to your shoulders and hips for superb comfort and reduced fatigue during prolonged use
The 350BT is supplied with a COMFORT HARNESS and a round nozzle for maximum productivity, comfort and control. The round nozzle providing a broader airstream when clearing wider areas.