Husqvarna 345BT Backpack Blower - 2-Stroke
The Husqvarna 345BT is a compact and easy to handle petrol backpack blower with a high blow force, excellent ergonomics and a load-reducing comfort harness for minimal strain and maximum productivity.
It is ideal for part-time home and landowner use, as well as part-time professional use, making easy work of bigger jobs.
The considered design of the 345BT allows operators to move intuitively and operate the blower seamlessly.
345BT (2-Stroke) - 1.6kW/2.2Hp. Displacement 51.7cm3. Air flow 21.6m3/min*. Air speed 78.2m/s. 9.96kg.
RRP from £409.20 Inc. VAT
|Air flow in housing||21.6m³/min|
|Air flow in pipe||12.8m³/min*|
|Air speed (flat nozzle)||120.7m/s|
|Air speed (round nozzle)||58.12m/s|
|Sound pressure at operators ear||110dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (guaranteed)||113dB(A)|
|Our Price (Exc. VAT)||£278.00|
The 345BT is comfortable to use and features a powerful X-TORQ engine, LOW VIB, a COMFORT HARNESS, a fully ADJUSTABLE OFFSET HANDLE with soft feel comfort grip, CRUISE CONTROL, AIR PURGE and an EXTENDABLE TUBE to deliver the maximum performance and comfort.
• X-TORQ ENGINE - reduces emissions by up to 75%, increases engine torque by up to 18% and improves fuel economy by up to 20% (compared to equivalent Husqvarna previous models).
• LOW VIB - with a 2-mass principle where the engine is mounted to the comfort harness via effective dampeners ensuring increased comfort and low transmission of vibration.
• ADJUSTABLE OFFSET HANDLE - handle not only delivers superior comfort during prolonged use, but also negates the air tube reactive force reducing operator fatigue.
• AIR PURGE - ensures easier cold and hot starting by pre-priming the carburettor and reducing the number of starting pulls required.
• CRUISE CONTROL - allows you to set the engine speed for optimum airflow/airspeed to suit the work in hand with maximised comfort during prolonged use.
• EXTENDABLE TUBE - allows you to choose the tube length to match the greatest operator comfort with suitability for the work in hand.
• COMFORT HARNESS - fully padded, ventilated with integrated hip belt reduces the load from your back, redistributing to your shoulders and hips for superb comfort and reduced fatigue during prolonged use.
The 345BT is supplied with a COMFORT HARNESS and a round nozzle which produces a broader airstream for maximum productivity.