Digga Supa Drives
Digga's range of Supa Drives provide the most versatile selection of supreme planetary drives, combining greater power and speed than ever before.
Fully Australian made with heavy duty Digga manufactured planetary gearbox and fitted with the world's first I-Drive hydraulic motor system, these units are able to utilize the total available horsepower of your machine to deliver maximum power to the application.
Designed for maximum efficiency, easy fitment and reduction of operator error (i.e no need for drain case), these units are considered to be pullet proof.
• Extreme duty shaft locking system
• Engineered hood and linkage design for maximum strength and durability
• The most compact high powered drive on the market today
• Powered by the Digga I-Drive hydraulic system
Fully australian designed and manufactured, the world first I-Drives are high capacity, compact, hydraulic drive systems fitted to Digga Hi-Torque planetary gearboxes. Designed to fit 12 to 50 Tonne excavators for the installation of ground screw anchors, core barrelling and foundation drilling.
The cost effective I-Drive systems can fully utilize the total horsepower of the parent machine, accepting flows 150, 250, 375 and 500 lpm, with single/dual and three speed options (high speed/low torque, mid speed/mid torque, low speed/high torque) and 1000 lpm in single speed only.
• No case drain required
• No complex hose, valving or filtration
• No detuning of machine required
• In built Pressure Relief Valve as standard
Due to the technical nature of this product line, please contact us for further information.