Husqvarna Grinding Blocks
- Husqvarna Vari-Grind G620 Series Diamond Grinding Blocks (3 pack)£138.24 £115.20RRP £230.40
- Husqvarna Vari-Grind G640 Series Diamond Grinding Blocks (3 pack)£138.24 £115.20RRP £230.40
- Husqvarna Vari-Grind G670 Series Diamond Grinding Blocks (3 pack)£138.24 £115.20RRP £230.40
- Husqvarna Piranha PCD Diamond Grinding Block (3pcs)£170.64 £142.20RRP £237.00
- Husqvarna Elite-Grind G1410 Series Diamond Grinding Blocks (3 pack)£215.28 £179.40RRP £348.80
- Husqvarna Elite-Grind G1420 Series Diamond Grinding Blocks (3 pack)£215.28 £179.40RRP £348.80
- Husqvarna Elite-Grind G1440 Series Diamond Grinding Blocks (3 pack)£215.28 £179.40RRP £348.80
- Husqvarna Elite-Grind G1470 Series Diamond Grinding Blocks (3 pack)£215.28 £179.40RRP £348.80
- Husqvarna Elite-Grind G1480 Series Diamond Grinding Blocks (3 pack)£215.28 £179.40RRP £358.80
Husqvarna Metal-Bonded Diamond Blocks
Husqvarna grinding blocks consist of sets of synthetic diamonds bonded into the block and baseplate. Elite-Grind diamond tools are known as the gold standard, with the highest diamond content. This produces a longer-lasting tool, enabling a high quality result when grinding concrete floors.
As with their other diamond products, Husqvarna's tiered system provides a choice based on differing factors of performance and value. Vari-Grind blocks represent the silver rating, which has a different denomination of diamonds to allow more initial value. Vari-Grind blocks are at a lower price point but still have pro level performance.
The diamond pieces are much more hard-wearing than the metal block and base plate, therefore they are configured precisely according to the optimum grinding result.
Grinding Block Product Codes
Each Husqvarna grinding block series is split up into individual codes depending on the grit size. For example, the G1440 range includes G1443D, G1444D, G1445D and G1446D.
You can use this guide to determine which grinding blocks you need.
Elite Grind: Example G1444D
|G: Grinding||14: Elite-Grind||1: Very soft tool to grind the hardest floors||2: 16 Grit||S: Single|
|2: Soft tool for hard surface grinding||3: 20 Grit||D: Double|
|4: Medium tool for medium concrete||4: 30 Grit||T: Triple|
|7: Hard tool for soft and abrasive concrete||5: 50 Grit|
|8: Very hard tool for very abrasive concrete||6: 100 Grit|
Vari-Grind: Example G624D
|G: Grinding||6: Vari-Grind||2: Soft tool for hard surface grinding||2: 16 Grit||S: Single|
|4: Medium tool for medium concrete||3: 20 Grit||D: Double|
|7: Hard tool for soft and abrasive concrete||4: 30 Grit||T: Triple|
|5: 50 Grit|
|6: 100 Grit|
There is a grinding block for every job, whether you are grinding resins and adhesives or different grades of uncoated concrete. To see which blocks are best for which material please see Husqvarna's Grinding Tools Guide.
Husqvarna diamond grinding blocks use the Redi Lock® system, which is a tool-less method of attaching and removing diamond tools onto the holder disc.
As well as being able to go to site without tools, this also means a quicker changing of grinding blocks. With two or three passes with a grinding machine often required, the user would need to switch blocks after each pass. For example, creating a Hiperfloor Premium finish would require a set of 20 grit, 60 grit then 120 grit metal-bonded grinding blocks.
Redi Lock is a robust system which is designed for easy administration whilst maintaining the strength and integrity of the diamond tooling.