Clipper Jumbo 1000 40" Block Saw - Honda Petrol
The Jumbo 1000 block saw is an easily manoeuvrable saw designed to facilitate the cutting of large manageable pieces of natural stone and similarly sized masonry/building materials, concrete products etc.
Mounted on four lockable wheels, the Jumbo 1000 is ideal for static installation or mobile site cutting applications. In order to physically accommodate larger work pieces, the Jumbo range have a fixed material table which can be loaded from overhead. All controls are mounted on the side of the machine, allowing the cutting head to traverse without impediment, via a hand wheel mechanism.
|Engine||Honda GX390 Petrol|
|Nett Power||11.7Hp / 8.7kW|
|Maximum Cutting Length||720mm|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||420mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£6800.00|
• Integral water tank with re-circulating water feed permitting dust free cutting
• Hand wheel feed cutting head traverse
• Side mounted controls for increased safety by virtue that the operator is remote from the cutting process
• Spring balanced lockable cutting head, easily raised and lowered by hand
• Consistent depth cutting, aided by means of an indicated graduated scale