Clipper C51 14" Floor Saw -6.5Hp Honda Petrol
The Clipper C51 is a robust, economical, highly maneuverable, extremely compact and lightweight floor saw, ideal for intermittent small road repair jobs, patching, reinstatement work and other similar light general remedial repairs to a variety of concrete and asphalt surfaces - and an excellent next step up for those using a trolley mounted disc cutter. The C51 is powered by a 6.5Hp Honda petrol engine, has a maximum cutting depth of 125mm and weighs just 76kgs.
Weighing in at incredibly low 76kgs, the C51 is one of the lightest and most compact floor saws available on the market, making it an ideal proposition for those conscious and mindful about manual handling, whilst still retaining many quality features, benefits and product refinements that you would expect from a Clipper floor saw.
The ergonomic design of the C51 has been carefully thought out to ensure optimum portability and maximum efficiency when cutting.
|Maximum Blade Capacity||14"/350mm|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||125mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£1125.00|
The C51 is packed with features, benefits and refinements you would expect from a Clipper floor saw, yet so uncommon with a floor saw in the same lightweight class, including:
• Cutting on right hand side only
• Winding handle height adjustment
• Adjustable handle height, permits the optimum upright operator working position to reduce back fatigue
• Extremely compact, space saving design, permitting easy storage and transportation - additionally making the C51 ideal for surface repair jobs where available working space is limited
• Removable 20L polyurethane water tank
• Three drive belt transmission
• Water tank support also protects the engine and servies as a mechanical lifting point
• Large diameter, hard wearing rubber rear wheels make the C51 a very stable machine and further extends the life of the wheels