Husqvarna TC142T Garden TractorBack to Products
The TC142T is a compact, stylish, reliable, powerful, efficient, high cpacity rear discharge (collection (320 litre capacity)) garden tractor with increased power and a larger cutting deck, ideal for medium to larger sized residences.
The TC142T is equipped with a powerful Husqvarna Series V-Twin cylinder engine with chokeless start, a 107cm cutting deck, a clear battery charge indicator and charger connection, pedal operated hydrostatic transmission and an adjustable sliding seat for improved comfort and ease of use.
The spacious integrated 320 litre capacity collector additionally features a robust steel backplate and solid latch system, which is easily emptied from the convenience of the driver’s seat.
Can be complimented with a collector and BioClip mulch kit which are available to buy as optional extras. Also suitable with a range range of towed optional accessories for maximum all year round use.
**Supplied complete with a reinforced 107cm rear discharge deck as standard with 6 steps of height of cut from 38-102mm.
Try the TC142T in action. Please contact us to arrange an obligation free demonstration.
|Engine||Husqvarna Series 7200 V-Twin|
|Deck Size||107cm (rear discharge deck)|
|Cutting Height||6 step 38-102mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£2089.58|
The TC142T is built with a DURABLE frame with cast iron axle for long life and is equipped with COMFORT controls, high backed sculptured seat, service and BATTERY INDICATOR, dual drag link steering which delivers excellent MANOEUVRABILITY and efficiency, is specified with pedal operated hydrostatic transmission and a HUSQVARNA specification V-Twin engine.
The TC142T has an uncut turning circle of just 95cm and is supplied with a manually engaged reinforced 107cm rear discharge deck with 6 steps of height of cut from 38-102mm, adjusted by a fender mounted mechanically assisted lever, and is versatile in use with a Bio Clip (mulch) from seat function which allows the operator to switch effortlessly from collection to mulch mode without leaving the tractor, offers rear discharge with the optional rear grass deflector together with a range of optional ALL YEAR USE attachments and towed accessories for optimum utilization and return on your investment.
• DURABLE - pressed and folded steel chassis with pivoting cast iron front axles and stamped powder coated deck for long life
• COMFORT - grip steering wheel, step through design for easy access and an easily adjustable suspension mounted high backed sculptured seat all combine to ensure operator comfort
• BATTERY INDICATOR - built into the dashboard provides easy means of checking battery performance
• MANOEUVRABILITY - compact size combined with dual drag link steering provides excellent manoeuvrability
• HUSQVARNA - specification V-Twin engine with choke less start, premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces and platinum sparkplug for extreme durability and superior performance
• ALL YEAR USE range of attachments and towed accessories for optimum utilization and return on your investment
**Supplied complete with an electrically engaged reinforced 107cm rear discharge cutting deck as standard with 6 steps of height of cut from 38-102mm.