Husqvarna TC138 Garden TractorBack to Products
The TC138 is a compact, user-friendly, powerful rear discharge (collection (220 litre capacity)) garden tractor equipped with a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with choke less start and pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. ideal for medium sized residences, OPTIMISED for cutting and collection on lawns and capable of maintaining verges, orchards or paddocks as well.
The TC138 offers excellent collection of grass clippings as well as leaves, giving tidy cutting results. The spacious (220 litre capacity) integrated collector is easily emptied from the driver’s seat for added convenience. Equipped with a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with choke less start and pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission.
**Supplied complete with a reinforced 97cm rear discharge deck as standard with 6 steps of height of cut from 38-102mm, and an uncut turning circle of 107cm.
Try the TC138 in action. Please contact us to arrange an obligation free demonstration.
|Engine||Husqvarna Series 4155|
|Deck Size||97cm (rear discharge deck)|
|Cutting Height||6 step 38-102mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£1530.83|
The TC138 is built with a DURABLE frame with cast iron axle for long life and equipped with COMFORT controls and sculptured seat, service and BATTERY INDICATOR, dual drag link steering which provides excellent MANOEUVRABILITY and efficiency, is specified with a pedal operated hydrostatic transmission and a HUSQVARNA specification Briggs & Stratton 4155 single cylinder engine.
The TC138 has an uncut turning circle of 107cm and is supplied with a manually engaged 97cm rear discharge deck with 6 steps of height of cut from 38-102mm, adjusted by a fender mounted mechanically assisted lever, and is versatile in use with optional Bio Clip (mulch) plug, offers rear discharge with the optional rear grass deflector and a range of optional ALL YEAR USE attachments and towed accessories for optimum utilization and return on your investment.
• OPTIMISED - integral collection with high capacity collector that is easily emptied from the operators driving seat
• DURABLE - pressed and folded steel chassis with cast iron pivoting front axles and stamped powder coated deck
• COMFORT - grip steering wheel, step through design for easy access and an easily adjustable suspension mounted sculptured seat all combine to ensure operator comfort
• BATTERY INDICATOR - built into the dashboard provides easy means of checking battery performance
• MANOEUVRABILITY - compact size combined with dual drag link steering provides excellent manoeuvrability
• HUSQVARNA - specification Briggs & Stratton 4155 pressure fed single cylinder engine with choke less start and easy access for routine maintenance
• ALL YEAR USE range of attachments and towed accessories for optimum utilization and return on your investment
**Supplied complete with 97cm rear discharge deck as standard with 6 steps of height of cut from 38-102mm.