Husqvarna TC130 Garden TractorBack to Products
Step up and onto the TC130, the most compact rear discharge graden tractor in the Husqvarna range, OPTIMISED for cutting and collection, ideal for small to medium sized residences with restricted access.
The TC130 is the entry level model in the Husqvarna rear discharge garden tractor range, providing an excellent alternative for those that wish to stop walking and start riding!
The TC130 is smart, stylish, comfortable, smooth, efficient and compact in size, with the capacity and manoeuvrabilitiy to handle small tighter areas qas well as more open spaces.
**Supplied complete with 77cm rear discharge deck as standard with 6 steps of height of cut from 38-102mm, and an uncut turning circle of 131cm.
Try the TC130 in action. Please contact us to arrange an obligation free demonstration.
|Engine||Husqvarna Series 3125|
|Deck Size||77cm (rear discharge deck)|
|Cutting Height||6 step 38-102mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£1525.00|
The TC130 is built with a DURABLE frame for long life and equipped with COMFORT controls and seat, dual drag link steering which provides excellent MANOEUVRABILITY and high efficiency, is specified with a SERVICE INDICATOR, pedal operated hydrostatic transmission and a HUSQVARNA specification Briggs & Specification single cylinder engine.
The TC130 has an uncut turning circle of 131cm and is supplied with a manually engaged 77cm rear discharge deck with 6 steps of height of cut from 38-102mm, adjusted by a fender mounted mechanically assisted lever, and is versatile in use with optional Bio Clip (mulch) plug and a range of optional ALL YEAR USE towed accessories for optimum utilization and return on your investment.
• OPTIMISED - integral collection with high capacity collector that is easily emptied from the operators driving seat
• DURABLE - pressed and folded steel chassis with pivoting front axles and stamped powder coated deck
• COMFORT - grip steering wheel, step through design for easy access and an easily adjustable suspension mounted seat all combine to ensure operator comfort
• MANOEUVRABILITY - compact size combined with dual drag link steering provides excellent manoeuvrability
• HUSQVARNA - specification Briggs & Stratton 3125 pressure fed single cylinder engine with choke less start and easy access for routine maintenance
• ALL YEAR USE range of attachments and towed accessories for optimum utilization and return on your investment
**Supplied complete with 77cm rear discharge deck as standard with 6 steps of height of cut from 38-102mm.