Husqvarna TS242 Garden Tractor *1 REMAINING*Back to Products
Save pounds with our Clearance Stock Sale of garden tractors. This is the only remaining TS242! So hurry, only available whilst stock last!!
The smart, stylish, compact TS242 is a traditional, high capacity side discharge garden tractor that is ideal for small to medium sized residences and highly capable whether topping verges, orchards or paddocks as well as maintaining finer lawn areas.
**Supplied complete with 107cm side discharge deck as standard with 6 steps of height of cut from 38-102mm, and an uncut turning circle of 85cm
Try the TS242 in action. Please contact us to arrange an obligation free demonstration.
|Engine||Husqvarna Series 4195|
|Deck Size||107cm (side discharge deck)|
|Cutting Height||6 step 38-102mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£1750.00|
The TS242 is built with a DURABLE frame and a protective bumper for long life and equipped with a service and BATTERY INDICATOR, COMFORT controls and seat, hydrostatice transmission combined with U-CUT dual drag link steering which delivers excellent MANOEUVRABILITY and efficiency.
The TS242 has an uncut turning circle of 85cm and is supplied with a electrically engaged reinforced 107cm side discharge deck with 6 steps of height of cut from 38-102mm, adjusted by a fender mounted mechanically assisted lever and is versatile in use with optional 2 Bin grass collector and Bio Clip (mulch) kit and a range of ALL YEAR USE attachments and towed accessories for optimum utilization and return on your investment.
• DURABLE - pressed and folded steel chassis with pivoting front axles and stamped powder coated deck
• BATTERY INDICATOR - built into the dashboard provides easy means of checking battery performance
• COMFORT - grip steering wheel, step through design for easy access and an easily adjustable suspension mounted seat all combine to ensure operator comfort
• U-CUT - latest steering innovation for garden tractors which in conjunction with dual drag link allows unpresidented tight turning and optimised manoeuvrability
• MANOEUVRABILITY - compact size combined with dual drag link steering provides excellent manoeuvrability
• HUSQVARNA - specification V-Twin engine with choke less start, premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces and platinum sparkplug for extreme durability and superior performance
• ALL YEAR USE range of attachments and towed accessories for optimum utilization and return on your investment
**Supplied complete with 107cm side discharge deck as standard with 6 steps of height of cut from 38-102mm.