Husqvarna P524 Outfront RiderBack to Products
The P524 (500 series) All Wheel Drive (AWD) outfront rider is compact, comfortable, durable with unsurpassed manoeuvrability and versatility, with maximised productivity for minimised operating cost, making it the ideal choice for all commercial grass cutting applications.
The P524 has outstanding performance whether in tight restricted areas, open large spaces or maintaining awkward banks and slopes, and its outfront Combi deck offers not only superb cutting performance but access to areas normally unreachable, thereby significantly reducing costly follow up pedestrian mowing or trimming.
**Price excludes the supply of a cutting deck. 112 and 122cm cutting decks available as optional extras for the P524.
Try the P524 in action. Please contact us to arrange an obligation free demonstration.
|Engine||Kawaski FS V-Twin|
|Transmission||Hydrostatic AWD (All Wheel Drive)|
|Deck Size||112 or 122cm|
|Cutting Height||7 step 25-75mm|
|Our Price||POA (P524 Unit Only)|
The P524 is the most COMPACT sized commercial outfront rider in the 500 series range and is designed to be highly transportable from site to site for the professional on the move.
Built with a DURABLE FRAME for long life, the P524 is equipped with COMFORT controls and seat, ALL WHEEL DRIVE, articulated power steering which delivers excellent MANOEUVRABILITY and high productivity with an uncut turning circle of just 50cm.
Additionally, the P524 features HYDRAULIC LIFT which aids work rate further, assists with routine maintenance and makes changing a range of optional ALL YEAR USE attachments easy.
The P524 is specified with COMMERCIAL grade components and a Kawasaki FS V-Twin petrol engine.
An optional choice of a 112 or 122cm COMBI cutting deck is available for the P524 as extras, each deck with 7 steps of height of cut from 25-75mm and driven by a heavy duty B belt.
• COMPACT - the design of the unit and low profile deck allows access to and mowing in restrictive, complex spaces reducing the need for costly follow up pedestrian mowing or trimming
• DURABLE FRAME - heavy-duty reinforced steel ladder frame with cast iron pivoting rear wagon facilitating articulated steering and easy access for servicing
• COMFORT - controls are all placed intuitively by your right hand, power steering and suspension mounted high backed sculptured seat ensures not only operator comfort but assists high productivity during prolonged daily use
• ALL WHEEL DRIVE transmission - transmission system allows all 4 wheels to rotate individually providing maximum traction and enhanced performance on soft ground, slopes and banks
• MANOEUVRABILITY - consequential productivity is exceptional due to the articulated steering and on demand All Wheel Drive (AWD) transmission system, allowing all 4 wheels to rotate individually for maximum traction and stability on slopes with minimum risk of turf damage
• HYDRAULIC LIFT - assists cleaning and servicing the superb Combi deck and facilitates drive in, drive out tool free changing of attachments
• COMMERCIAL - grade components and high specification Kawasaki FS V-Twin engine with easy access service points for reduced downtime
• COMBI DECK - specially deveoped to provide class leading mulching performance, guided by anti scalp wheels for the best ground following and finish. The fine chippings are then returned to the lawn to break down further as natural fertiliser
The P524 is suitable for use with a range of optional ALL YEAR USE accessories for optimum utilisation and return on your investment.
**Price excludes the supply of a cutting deck. 112 and 122cm Combi cutting decks available as optional extras for the P524.