Husqvarna R418Ts AWD Outfront RiderBack to Products
The 418Ts AWD (400 series) outfront rider is not just stylish, but also has an exceptional work rate due to high manoeuvrability and ability to access tight restricted areas.
The 418Ts AWD is built with the capacity to maintain large areas, together with the optional all year use range of attachments, making it an ideal choice for country estates, farms, sports facilities, hotels or any buildings with high ground care demands such as residential homes and hospitals.
The 418Ts AWD (All Wheel Drive) transmission also makes it ideal for those larger sized grassed areas with soft ground conditions and/or with slopes and banks to manage.
**Price excludes the supply of a cutting deck. 103 and 112cm cutting decks available as optional extras for the 418Ts AWD.
Try the 418Ts AWD in action. Please contact us to arrange an obligation free demonstration.
|Engine||Kawaski FS V-Twin|
|Transmission||Hydrostatic AWD (All Wheel Drive)|
|Deck Size||103 or 112cm|
|Cutting Height||7 step 25-75mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£5121.33 (418Ts AWD Unit Only)|
The stylish, high performance 418Ts AWD compact rider features ALL WHEEL DRIVE, a DURABLE FRAME for long life, COMFORT controls and seat, and articulated HYDRAULIC POWER STEERING which provides excellent MANOEUVRABILITY and high productivity with an uncut turning circle of just 50cm.
Additionally, the 418Ts AWD features HYDRAULIC LIFT which aids work rate further, assists with routine maintenance and makes changing a range of optional QUICK HITCH, ALL YEAR USE attachments easy.
The 418Ts AWD is specified with PREMIUM grade components and a Kawasaki FS V-Twin petrol engine.
An optional choice of a 103 or 112cm COMBI cutting deck is available for the 418Ts AWD as extras, each deck with 7 steps of height of cut from 25-75mm and driven by a heavy duty A section belt.
• ALL WHEEL DRIVE transmission - transmission system allows all 4 wheels to rotate individually providing maximum traction and enhanced performance on soft ground, slopes and banks
• DURABLE FRAME - heavy-duty reinforced steel and powder coated frame for prolonged life with a cast iron pivoting rear wagon which facilitates articulated steering and easy access for servicing
• COMFORT - controls are all placed intuitively by your right hand and a suspension mounted seat ensures operator comfort
• HYDRAULIC POWER STEERING - for exceptional, enhanced, quick and tireless manoeuvrability, performance and precision control during extended use
• MANOEUVRABILITY - productivity is exceptional due to the articulated steering of the 418Ts AWD. During tight turns all 4 wheels rotate individually for maximum stability with minimum risk of turf damage
• HYDRAULIC LIFT - assists cleaning and servicing the superb Combi deck and facilitates drive in, drive out tool free changing of attachments
• QUICK HITCH - for easy drive in, drive out tool-less changes of attachments and accessories
• PREMIUM - high specification Kawasaki FS V-Twin engine with easy access for routine maintenance and digital service indicator
• COMBI DECK - specially deveoped to provide class leading mulching performance, guided by anti scalp wheels for the best ground following and finish. The fine chippings are then returned to the lawn to break down further as natural fertiliser
The 418Ts AWD is suitable for use with a range of optional ALL YEAR USE accessories for optimum utilisation and return on your investment.
**Price excludes the supply of a cutting deck. 103 and 112cm Combi cutting decks available as optional extras for the 418Ts AWD.