MBW GPH Plate CompactorBack to Products
MBW's advancements in vibratory plates have revolutionised the field over the past 40 years.
MBW designs have doubled productivity and dramatically reduced maintenance and extended product life.
The GPH vibratory plate are portable, economical and offer outstanding performance, and are ideally suited for working in confined areas of sand, gravel and asphalt, and are capable of achieving lift depths of up to 10" (25cm). The lightweight design, accompanied by intense vibration, allows the GPH to be used for placing interlocking paving stones.
|Engine||Honda Petrol GX120||Honda Petrol GX120||Honda Petrol GX160|
|Plate Size||360 x 510mm (W x L)||410 x 510mm (W x L)||510 x 560mm (W x L)|
|Centrifugal Force (kgs)||1030||1030||1478|
• Unsurpassed exciter quality including extra heavy duty housings, precision ground ductile eccentric shafts, oversized application matched bearings, oil mist lubrication system and custom lubricants to withstand high operating temperatures
• High performance, multi purpose plate design
• Comparatively lightweight, yet robustly constructed
• Stress relieved steel tamping plates are crack resistant and provide years of useful service
• One piece exciter with self cleaning open plate housing design
• Optional neoprene paving pad accessory for interlocking paving blocks
• Optional water kit for asphalt applications