MBW AP2000H 20" Asphalt Plate Compactor - Honda PetrolBack to Products
MBW's advancements in vibratory plates have revolutionised the field over the past 40 years.
MBW designs have doubled productivity and dramatically reduced maintenance and extended product life.
The MBW AP2000H is the ONLY vibratory plate compactor specifically designed for asphalt applications, with frequency, amplitude, centrifugal force and mass are all established at optimal levels to provide maximum productivity on asphalt surfaces.
|Engine||Honda Petrol GX160|
|Plate Size||510 x 560mm (W x L)|
|Centrifugal Force (kgs)||1100|
The mechanical construction of the AP2000H is also specific to this very demanding application and is supplied with a roll cage and built in water tank as standard.
• Unsurpassed exciter quality including extra heavy duty housings, precision ground ductile eccentric shafts, oversized application matched bearings, oil mist lubrication system and custom lubricants to withstand high operating temperatures
• High performance plate design
• Robustly constructed
• Stress relieved steel tamping plates are crack resistant and provide years of useful service
• One piece exciter with self cleaning open plate housing design
• Optional neoprene paving pad accessory for interlocking paving blocks