Red Band MX33 415V Electric Bridge Saw (3300mm)Back to Products
The MX33 bridge saw is the versatile answer to the cutting of physically large pieces of natural stone (granite, marble, sandstone etc) and other similar materials, concrete building products etc.
The standard MX33 features a 3300mm cutting length and is available with either a 500mm, 600mm or 700mm maximum blade capacity as required.
The MX33 is a strong and robust machine. It's rigid construction and use of high grade components ensures that torsion is minimised during the cutting process, thus permitting accurate, continuous cuts and furthermore, makes it ideal for a wide variety of demanding cutting applications.
|Voltage||415V Electric||415V Electric||415V Electric|
|Maximum Cutting Length||3300mm||3300mm||3300mm|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||195mm||225mm||250mm|
|Our Price (Exc.VAT)||£8100||£8250||£8400|
• Strong and rigid construction, ensuring smooth and accurate cutting,thus prolonging blade life
• Strength of chassis ensures that torsion is minimised during the cutting process
• Precision blade shaft on self aligned sealed bearings
• Remote cutting head feed, controlled by chain and sprocket hand wheel
• Adjustable depth feed system ensures that the correct cutting depth is achieved
• British Made